Sunday, November 20, 2005

About hating Pete and about hating people who hate Pete

All of the above -- hating Pete and hating people who hate Pete -- are acceptable. There is no contradiction. You know the saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Not in this case. Anybody associated with Pete, whether a hater or a non-hater, is suspect, except for me. I am exempt because my hate is the truest and my hate is the hatingest of hateness that hating can hate. Plus, I hate Pete. For that very reason, Pete-hating is my forte and hating-of-people-who-claim-to-be-Pete-haters-but-are-really-Pete-hater-posers is among my Pete-hating specialties. The depths of my hate for Pete know no bounds, unless "hating Pete" is itself a boundary, but outside of that boundary would just be more Hating of Pete, so I guess it is more a periphery than a boundary. But that doesn't mean that I don't think outside of the box in my hating of Pete, because I do. I think outside of the box in multiple dimensions in order to maximize the levels of Pete hating that I may attain through the meditation upon the loathing of Pete and the mental states of Pete-hating that may be achieved after years of studying how to hate Pete. And I do hate Pete, yessirree Bob....er, Pete. I hate him. I just hate him.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YALL R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RETARDED PETER LEWiS KiNGSTON WENTZ III iS Mi LiFE iF U HATE HiM DiE BEE-OTCH! HES JUST AWESOMELY AWESOMEFUL THAT HES JUST AWESOME ENUFF!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home